Radon is a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas which is caused by the natural decay of uranium. It is present in almost all soils and is undetectable by the average human. Radon gas rises through the ground and can enter your home through cracks or holes in the foundation posing an invisible threat to air quality and water quality in the case of homes with well water.
Did you know?
- 1 out of every 15 homes has high Radon levels (> 4 picoCuries/liter or higher)
- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer behind cigarette smoking
- Some 21,000 people will die this year due to breathing radon without even knowing it.
- The United States Surgeon General and Environmental Protection Agency recommend that all homes be tested due to the adverse health risks associated with Radon Gas
- Short term testing for Fast Results to determine the Radon levels in your home
- Your sampling will be performed by an experienced professional who has been certified by the National Radon Safety Board
- A comprehensive report following initial sampling including a thorough explanation of the inspection at your home, a detailed identification of what is causing the problem and our recommendation on how best to correct the issues.
We Can Fix your home if your Radon Level is 4 picoCuries per Liter (pCi/L) or higher
For more information or to make an appointment, please call us toll free at 1-800-2349 or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org